SUN, 11AM ET
GAL
WED, 2:45PM ET
BAS
LFC

Fulham Third Shirt for 2011-12 Season: Photo

fulham third shirt1 Fulham Third Shirt for 2011 12 Season: Photo

Fulham wore their third shirt for the 2011-12 Premier League season for the first time today against Newcastle United.

Designed and manufactured by Kappa, the third shirt is gold colored with a traditional collar. What do you think of the shirt design? Commentator Garry Birtles thought it was horrid. But what do you think? Personally I like it a lot. Share your opinion in the comments section below.

This entry was posted in Fulham, Leagues: EPL. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Fulham Third Shirt for 2011-12 Season: Photo

1. Cantona says:

well… i was dvr’ing this game.. obviously its a screen capture from the game being played now.. I guess i can fast forward thru the first 33mins..

Cantona—

2. Panda says:

That’s a great shirt for the Fulham Wolves

3. brn442 says:

It looks rather nice.

4. Li Ming says:

Can’t help but think of Hull City when looking at that.

5. Todd Courtney says:

I can’t get over Kappa’s logo, the two girls that look like they belong on a mud flap of a truck driving down the road. I am a Fulham fan, but would never buy anything that has this logo on it.

6. BA14 says:

when I started watching I didn’t know who who Newcastle was playing. I am getting really confused now when I turn on a match. Arsenal is wearing black and light blue, Manchester City is wearing red and black. Now Fulhman has a strange.

7. Majestinius says:

I would describe them as inoffensive. If you go to or a fan of Georgia Tech you will love them though I think.

• Todd Courtney says:

I would not go so far as saying they are offensive, I just would not walk around with mud flap girls or guy and girl on my shirt.

8. Chicago Yeti says:

DIG IT! Though it’ll never be as good as Everton’s Pink Lightning kit from last year. Never!

9. CTBlues says:

When I first saw them playing it looked like they had FX Pro tattooed to their chests.