Powered by
bra0
ned3
JUL 13 3PM ET
arg0
ger1

FIFA Street Is Back: Watch the First Look At The New Video Game

FIFA Street is back. EA Sports announced the news this week at Gamescom 2011 in Germany. The new game will be launched in 2012, but you can watch the trailer for it now (see above video).

The FIFA team at EA in Vancouver have been working on the game and are hoping for a renaissance of the popular sim series. The game allows you to play on a variety of different street surfaces around the world, as you show off your dribbling skills and try to do different tricks.

Plus, with the first look at FIFA Street (in the above video), you can see that there are an assortment of stars you can pick from as well as several of the top teams represented including Manchester United, Liverpool, Manchester City and others.

If you’ve played FIFA Street in the past, what do you think about EA’s decision to bring back the game? And what do you think of the graphics and different street locations? Share your feedback in the comments section below.

This entry was posted in General, Leagues: EPL. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to FIFA Street Is Back: Watch the First Look At The New Video Game

1. Fabio says:

This looks awesome! I had FIFA STREET 1 & 2 and they were really good but this looks 100 x better I can’t wait I’m just as exited about this as I am about FIFA 12, Tekken Tag 2 and MW3 :D

2. Neil O says:

Dang, nice. I laughed when I noticed they had Kaka on the court at the end of the clip. Not sure if EA has taken into account this bloke is a bench warmer now. By 2012, when the game comes out, he’ll be back to Sao Paulo.

3. Andyb says:

I’ve always preferred FIFA street over normal FIFA. Can’t wait for the new one to come out!!!!!!

4. Dzelkovic says:

It’s about time they dropped the stupid cartoony thing and went for a more authentic, realistic futsal/street football experience. Well done EA.

5. Ringo says:

Looks good – I like that it looks to have a bunch of real life clubs and a more realistic look.

6. devchap says:

I agree with Dzelcovic and Ringo. In the past, FifaStreet has been too over-the-top cartoony and far too unrealistic. I’ve always wished there was a futsal mode on Fifa… now it seems as though there’s a whole game!! I’m just hoping the in-game physics and gameplay lean more towards the realistic.

7. Dave C says:

Why can’t they just include an indoor/street/futsal mode as part of the regular FIFA games? They had an indoor mode on FIFA 98 I believe (for those of you old enough to remember)…bring it back!