Chelsea Reveals Third Shirt for 2011-12 Season: Official Photo

adidas Chelsea FC 3rd Kit1 Chelsea Reveals Third Shirt for 2011 12 Season: Official Photo

Chelsea and adidas have officially unveiled their new third shirt for the 2011-12 Premier League season.

The new Chelsea third shirt is white with navy and yellow solid blocks on the upper chest. We first revealed what the shirt looked like on July 13. And, at the time, I wrote how it reminded me of something a German national team would wear, not Chelsea. The other thing I’m not a big fan of is how it accentuates the sponsor name. Great for the sponsor. Not so good for the punter who’s a walking billboard.

The shirt will be available for purchase beginning August 25.

What do you think of it? Share your opinion in the comments section below.

This entry was posted in Chelsea, Leagues: EPL. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Chelsea Reveals Third Shirt for 2011-12 Season: Official Photo

1. Serpico127 says:

Gaffer my man what were you expecting? A soccer shirt with NO advert? As a Blue, I think it’s the best shirt we’ve had in awhile. Thanks for giving us an early look. KTBFFH!!!!

2. trickybrkn says:

tennis anyone?
    prawn sarnie?
    chardonnay?

3. Nate says:

I’m a Chelsea Supporter, and I have to say this looks pretty bad. Hopefully it looks better in real life.

If they made all the white parts navy blue I’d be all about it. Instead its too big of a contrast.

The good news is, our other two jerseys are kick ass.

4. MG says:

That’s pretty awful.

5. Mills says:

For being one of the face’s of Adidas, my blues certainly get the short end of the stick. Why not just go simple plain classy colors (Real Madrid), or great shirt designs like AC Milan. And our away kit is dreadful too, my closet has blue after blue after blue jersey. Frustrating…..

6. Evan says:

That looks great.

7. Burt Reynolds says:

Looks good.

8. DaveyToony says:

Not bad!!

Speaking of Chelsea, any word on a new series of Special One TV Gaffer? Have you heard anything?