Manchester United Home Shirt for 2011-12 Season: Official Photo

manchester united home shirt Manchester United Home Shirt for 2011 12 Season: Official Photo

Manchester United’s home shirt for the 2011-12 season will be available for pre-order on Sunday, May 8 and is pictured above, according to a leaked photograph found on the Internet.

For the 2011-12 season, Manchester United will continue wearing Nike as it’s brand. The new shirt features a unique white collar design with a black stripe, while the rest of the shirt features a clean and simple design that doesn’t take away from the overall look-and-feel. Judging by the design, it doesn’t look it’s going to offend too many Manchester United supporters. It’s a safe and conservative design rather than trying to push the envelope.

What do you think about it? Share your opinion in the comments section below. And for the largest selection of Premier League shirts for all 20 clubs, visit the EPL Talk Shop.

This entry was posted in General, Leagues: EPL. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Manchester United Home Shirt for 2011-12 Season: Official Photo

1. JA says:

I like it plain and simple…better than last season and this season one.

2. Sev says:

I’ve got no idea why anybody would buy a Glazer era shirt. I’m lucky to own various United shirts from the past two decades. This is similar to the 00/02 Home shirt, which in my opinion was the best looking strip United has ever worn, next to the 92/94 Third of course. All the new shirts being are ugly and get uglier by the season. Though I’ll admit, if they added Black/White/Black hoops on the sleeve ends and made the material of the shirt ‘Sportwool-ish’ then it’d be pretty nice.

Love United, Hate Glazer.

Cheers.

• Georgie B. says:

You mean the shirt used in Bend It Like Beckham? That’s one of my favorite shirts too. I like the new socks though, classic black with white and red strips on top. Just like the ones the Busby Babes wore!

LUHG.

• Sean says:

I envy you.

All of my old Liverpool jerseys are too big for me to wear without looking like an absolute muppet.

• brn442 says:

00/02? Best United Shirt??? really???? wow.

The shirt above is simple and clean but not an instant classic – yet.

3. King Eric says:

we haven’t had a good shirt worth buying since about 2003, yet another flop. LUHG!

4. Afro says:

er 07/08 jersey says hello

5. While a safe, conservative choice, there is absolutely no reason for any Man United fan who already owns this year’s shirt to buy next year’s. Of course, if supporters were logical the $80 replica shirt market wouldn’t exist. We get what we deserve as supporters.

6. Jeff says:

Yeah it looks like I’m saving $80 this year unless the away kit blows me away. Too plain for me to waste my money.

7. adrian says:

yeah this shirt is way too plainChelsea and liverpool every season ,their shirts look good.Adidas makes a good-looking design.Looks like i will be saving my money next season

8. alex says:

aon logo is ugly. do i look like a walking billboard?

9. sports24x says:

it looks like i have seen it before…

10. Jeff says:

Well at the bottom of that ad or whatever it is says preorder begins Sunday, May 8th. It’s Sunday May 8th and there is nothing on Manchester United’s website about this kit. This is probably rubbish.

• The Gaffer says:

It’s possible that the launch may have been delayed slightly. The word I have is that it was supposed to be launched today.

11. gandis flip flops says:

a like

12. Ryan says:

Just fell asleep looking at it. Nothing interesting about it at all. Looks like a T-shirt with a fancy collar.

13. Oludarey says:

Wha0ooo i really like this jessy than the old one lo!

14. nice jersey out there

15. Vikas Tondse says:

Such a stupid design…. waste of money… season 2010-11 was my favorite with smart coller… this design sucks!!

16. BOBBY BABE says:

I FEEL ORGASMIC OVER KYRIARKOS

17. Jake says:

Why do you Manure fans hate the Glazers? The debt is what has bought you success. They market Man U wonderfully and thus given SAF a ton of cash to spend. Otherwise you would be like LP, spending your whole budget on one player, and no merchdanising income.

18. Matt says:

Yes please. I like this new one, but every kit from the 06/07 shirt up until that damn chevron design were classy. I wish they would have just kept the 07/08/09 shirt for another year.

19. Afro says:

I hear you there mate. The design on the back of the 07/08 jersey was simple yet striking. I’m even wearing it as I type this. The most special thing about it was all the great memories of us winning games, trophies while wearing it. They should reintroduce the design with a few tweaks, like the collar of our current one