WED, 2:45PM ET
ATL5
MAL0
WED, 2:45PM ET
LEV2
ZEN0

Watch Manchester City vs Sporting Lisbon: Streaming Live Online

You can watch Manchester City versus Sporting Lisbon tonight at 8:30pm ET in the second game of the Barclays New York Challenge. Courtesy of Veetle, you can watch the game live here on EPL Talk.

Or, if you own an Apple iPhone, iPod Touch or Apple iPad and you’re feeling adventurous, you can try watching the game live by using Safari to browse to http://www.veetle.com

Last but not least, the game is also being shown on Fox Soccer Channel tonight.

Feel free to add your feedback about the game or the Veetle stream here in the comments section below.

12 Responses to Watch Manchester City vs Sporting Lisbon: Streaming Live Online

1. Brad B says:

Is Veetle going to be a place where domestic leagues will be broadcast?

2. Dave C says:

So is this working for anyone?

3. The Gaffer says:

It’s working for me. Using Firefox on a Macbook Pro and it’s streaming perfectly fine.

As for Veetle broadcasting domestic leagues, they’re definitely interested but that’s a long ways off right now.

4. Dave C says:

Able to get it now–picture is ok (setanta-i still the best so far that I’ve seen)

5. Dave C says:

Gaffer–speaking of sub par commentators……..

6. Dave C says:

btw–looks like I may to come up with a new name–some other Dave was using the same one on that post. I’m obviously the Dave C that’s always into viewing streaming football on the web.

7. Dave C says:

Wow–what a goal.

8. Simon Burke says:

They do broadcast domestic leagues though i am sure not in any official capacity.

9. AtlantaPompey says:

I watched some of the first half on my iPhone and it was fantastic. No skips. no stops. Great picture quality. Great sound quality. The crowd sounded fantastic, despite the upper deck being empty. The only problem I had was that it would pause anytime an app sent me a push message or if I received a text message, both of which happened. No big deal. You simply click close and hit the play button.

My questions are these: Will they have video on demand? Or is it just live sporting events and movies/tv when they want to show them? Are they discussing broadcasting certain leagues? While I had five out of five bars on my iPhone 3G, does it work better on a 4G? Over wi-fi?

• The Gaffer says:

AP, I don’t believe they’ll have video on demand. But if you visit the NY Challenge page on Veetle.com, it’s playing the games on a loop when there are no games being shown live. They’re not discussing which leagues they’re in contact with at this time. As for your last question, I don’t believe it’ll work better on 4G than 3G, but it should work better on WiFi than 3G/4G.