MON, 4PM ET
THURS, 3:45PM ET
VER
LAZ

11 Responses to Feuerstein’s Fire Show #4

1. eplnfl says:

Dan:

Is that April 6 not April 4? I do not want to miss Chicago Fire talk!

2. Daniel Feuerstein says:

It’s the 6th. That’s my bad. Thanks eplnfl.

3. eplnfl says:

Thanks for the fire talk. May be I’ll run into Ben at Toyota Park this weekend.

4. albiceleste_10_maradroga says:

Hey Feuerstein,

I listened to one of your MP3s and I think you’re a complete douchebag. I’m aware that New Yorkers like you exist but that doesn’t mean I want to spent two hours listening to one of you. You seem to think you have a lot to say– you don’t. Nor do you have any talent. I’d tell you not to quit your day job, but I doubt you’ve ever had one. Cheers.

5. Daniel Feuerstein says:

To albiceleste_10_maradroga: As George Carlin once said. There are two knobs on the radio. One turns it on & off and the other one changes the station. The point is this, don’t listen. I can care less what you think of me or what you think of my fellow New Yorkers. What was the point of listening to one of the episodes if your going to insult me and my fellow New Yorkers anyway.

The only complete douchebag sir is you.

6. Daniel Feuerstein says:

To EPLNFL: It’s not a problem at all sir. I’m very happy to help you out. If you want more Ben Burton, let me know and I will try to accomodate.

• eplnfl says:

Ben was great and informative. It’s hard for a lot of fans to get out to practice and some of the other special events that the Fire have. So, any way we can updated on the Fire helps. Section 8 as you heard is special it is a supporters umbrella group that truly stands and deliveries at every home game.

Wondering if any one knows if the Fire have the local tv coverage set?

7. JN0-331 says:

Thanks for the fire talk. May be I’ll run into Ben at Toyota Park this weekend.

8. Daniel Feuerstein says:

eplnfl: This is what I don’t understand, why doesn’t anyone in Chicago want to broadcast the matches for the Fire. I mean when it was FSN Chicago they were on, now CSN Chicago they had some of it on and you My 50 had them the last two years I believe, now no one wants them? Terrible.

• eplnfl says:

It is still not fixed but Comcast Chicago seems to indicate they will broadcast 10 Fire games. A lot are picked up nationally but I have seen no complete broadcast schedule.

The more Fire talk here the better. I will attend the opener and may send off a blog post.

9. eplnfl says:

Comcast Sportsnet Chicago shows the home opener on their schedule for Saturday night.