SAT, 7:45AM ET
BARCA
SAT, 12:30PM ET
SWA
LEI

8 Responses to Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 Trailer In HD

1. BD says:

I am still all about the FIFA.

2. Phil McThomas says:

I don’t understand the point of these trailers that show nothing of the actual gameplay. I guess it’s just an announcement that it’s coming, but I don’t really learn anything from seeing a pre-rendered movie of Messi.

I saw the new Star Wars game trailer the other week. It was a mind-blowing cinematic short, but it told you zero about the game itself.

3. chris says:

PES will always suck and never be better than FIFA. gameplay is more important than how good messi looks. at least it is to me… Besides FIFA has a tralier up of actual gameplay.

• Akers says:

Gameplay is the reason I prefer PES to FIFA. Whenever I play FIFA it feels like the players are running through treacle. I do think it is on a level with PES now though. PES was miles ahead a few years ago but FIFA have caught right back up IMO.

Anyway, interested to see how effective and easy to use the pressure, defensive etc sliders are.

4. Gaz says:

FIFA 10 is going to be so good.

5. Ryan says:

Tell me when PES gets actually teams and players in the game. Then we’ll see. Til then it has to be FIFA

6. chris says:

Akers, You have got to be crazy…when i play PES i feel like im playin some kinda atari game…I believe you have it all wrong Fifa is years ahead of PES on gameplay and FIFA 10 is going to be a good game. The only thing PES has going for them is the Champions League Tourney

7. wow,, i like this game, i wait for PES 2010 final release