SAT, 8:45AM ET
HUL
SOU
SAT, 11AM ET
STO
WHU

Rare Football Memorabilia Revealed From Sporting Auction

Bonhams auction house will be conducting an auction of rare football memorabilia this Wednesday in England, and some of the items available for bidding are incredible. Here are just a few of the items that caught my eye. Feel free to browse through the entire catalog to unearth other treasures.

1968 european cup final postcard Rare Football Memorabilia Revealed From Sporting Auction

1968 European Cup Final Postcard

burnley mug 1920 1921 Rare Football Memorabilia Revealed From Sporting Auction

1920-21 Burnley FC Commemorative Mug

1912 blackburn championship medal Rare Football Memorabilia Revealed From Sporting Auction

1912 Blackburn Rovers Championship Medal

1934 fa cup final programme Rare Football Memorabilia Revealed From Sporting Auction

1934 FA Cup Final Programme: Portsmouth v Manchester City

1929 fa cup final programme Rare Football Memorabilia Revealed From Sporting Auction

1929 FA Cup Final Programme: Bolton v Portsmouth

1886 1889 england cap1 Rare Football Memorabilia Revealed From Sporting Auction

1886-1889 England Cap

This entry was posted in General, Leagues: EPL. Bookmark the permalink.

44 Responses to Rare Football Memorabilia Revealed From Sporting Auction

1. denise says:

can you help me, I have a 1923 Bolton Wanderers v West Ham programme in good conditon, is it collectable. and i have a photograph of the man who bought it and attended the match. Hope to hear from you.

2. andrew says:

aaaawwwwweeeesooooommmeee. what an f’ing cap.

3. Ian says:

Hi there,
    I have got an original signed photo of Danny Blanchflower in his villa kit shortly before he moved to Inter Milan. ( 1950s I believe). Just wondering how much it is probably worth. There are 5 other signed photos with it aswell in a proper photo sleeve. Look forward to your reply.

4. David Mercer says:

Hi, i own a manchester united 1878-1978 centenary material wall hang with names of the immortal busby babes printed on the bottom also iv tried looking online to see if it may be worth anything but with no luck, i have pics i could send you if need be, many thanx

5. Mark Allsopp says:

I have 1nos of players Ticket for Carlisle AFC 1967-68 and 1nos players ticket for Port Vale 1970-71, are they worth anything?

6. Hayley says:

Can anyone help me, I have a hand made Pewter Tankard (stamped with ‘English Pewter made in Sheffield England’) On it is engraved ‘European cup winners 1977 & Legue Champions’ Details of the Liverpool team line up, manager, trainer, goals scored etc Immaculate condition and boxed. Any idea of value?

• john collins says:

I no its bin some time,since you asked about your tankard, i have one the same just onederd if you got any kind of reply.mine not in box but good condsion,but no if worth anything, could be for sale!!. if can call:07539216603.,.many thanks.john.,.

7. You may contact the International Soccer Archives for any questions about your football memorabilia.

soccerarchives@gmail.com

8. jeannie says:

i have a rare fixtures card 1923/24 for bury football club never been used very good condition any body interested please e.mail me at jelphick06@aol.com will get back to you as soon as possible thanks

9. John Gault says:

Dear All,
    I have a complete 1974 FKS World Cup Sticker Album. This is for sale if anyone is interested.
    Thanks
    John
    07969 840935

• James Vivar says:

I had this 1974 Munich World Cup sticker album when I was a kid…unfortunately my evil ex wife kept it and won’t give it back. How much would you sell it for? I live In the U. S.
      James

10. Sully O'Sullivan says:

I have a Black & White, professionally printed large photograph, in a pine frame, of George Best playing for Fulham against Wolves in Division 2 in September 1976 at Craven Cottage. I was at the game and met George afterwards for his autograph, which he duly placed onto my Programme. I traced the above mentioned photo, taken at the match, bought a genuine copy of the programme, and displayed the autograph. I have these professionally mounted in the same frame. It looks fantastic. How much would it be worth?

11. stumpy says:

I have a soccer cap blue velvet 1968 – 1969 France, wondering how much it is worth?

12. Dale says:

Hi everyone,

I have a 1976-1977 Soccer Stars, Picture Stamp Album. Fully completed with all managers and players and in reasonably good condition. I had it when i was younger, but forgot all about it and found it just recently. Just wondering if anyone knew a value to this item. I have looked around on the web and pretty much everywhere else, but cant seem to find it. If you know a value for this item please do let me know :)

Thanks

13. s.whitham says:

hi,i have 1958 manchester united,bolton fa cup final (munich year) ashtray momento it has the clubs named embossed around the fa cup and i think is made of pewter or similar?oval in shape aprox 3inch long ,any idea of vaue? also 1951/52 season ticket book in great condition,cheers stan.

14. Lucie says:

Can anyone help me???

My dad had a rememberence mirror for the Man U Munich air crash. It had all players that had died and survived written around it with some other things on it also.

I am currently on the search for another one but unsure as to where to go.

Can anyone have one for sale or direct me to one??

Thanks

• lynn snell says:

HI LUCIE, I KNOW IT IS A LONG TIME AGO, BUT LOOKING ON THIS WEB SITE AND NOTICED THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE CENTENARY MIRROR OF THE MANCHESTER UNITED AIR CRASH 1878- 1978. WE ARE DOWN SIZING AND HAVE LOTS OF MAN UNITED MEMORABILIA INCLUDING THIS MIRROR. IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED, PLEASE EMAIL ME.
      THANKS…..THE SNELLS

15. Matt says:

Hi any liverpool fc collectors here i mite have somethin of interest. contact me thanx.

16. jen says:

i was wondering about the value of 1951 championship football.it is autographed by andy kozar.(tn)

17. jenny says:

have a 16 signature singed Chelsea record and sleve from 1972.Genuine as taken to the club by Peter Bonetti as he lived just down the road,Would like to know what it is worth,as may concider selling.
    David webb. peter osgood.alan harris.john phillips

18. jenny says:

1970 England PYE record in sleve title ”Back Home” b side ”cinnamon stick”
    is it worth anything

19. gareth says:

I have a Newton Heath (pre Manchester United) 1929-1930 runners up medal, 9ct solid gold hall marked with a players name. Was the manchester cup final and Newton Heath were runners up. Similar less know club medals are fetching £350 on ebay but I wondered with this being man united technically is it worth more.

20. Simon Evans says:

Hi My Granddad gave me a piece of United Memorabilia. Its
    the ‘Manchester United Season Ticket 1878 to 1978 Centenary Year’
    season ticket celebrating 100 years of Manchester United. Any
    interested in this? if not how much do you think I might get for
    this? Thanks people! My e-mail is coojiuk@hotmail.com.

21. Vic Reid says:

I have several autographed programmes. One is Tottenham Hotspurs verses Crewe Alexander which spurs won 13-2. It is autographed by all the players over their names. I have about 20 proghrammes in all, mostly autographed by spurs players between 1955 to 1962. I have 2 Tottenham yearly handbooks which are autographed by all the spurs players. I have Spurs V F A Select XI which is autographed by the F A players. I have 4 Tottenham v Russian opposition autographed by both sets of players. Others too. Do they have any value?

22. GARY says:

Hi.
    My grandfather, name of Norman Higham, was a professional football player with Bolton, Middlesborough, Sothampton and finally Everton pre 2nd world war 2.
    I am looking for any photos, cards or other material on him.

Can you help??

• david bull says:

hello

As one of Southampton’s Official Historians, I am, this every day, in the process of editing a profile of your granddad for publication in the Official A-Z of Southampton FC 1885-2012. We have two pix – one of him at Middsboro and the one, that we’re likely to use in the A-Z, of him being greeted by Saints’ manager on 31.07.39.

Might we exchange notes, do you think?

Regards

David Bull
      Official Historian
      Southampton FC

23. heather says:

I have a football cap from the England vs France game in 1968 – 69. It is blue velvet with silver tassel. I have the all the details of who it belongs to and its history. Excellent condition. I am not looking to sell it but am wondering how much to insure it for. Can anyone help?

kind regards
    Heather

24. danielle says:

hi can you help me? i have a barcelona football from 1999 which every player signed does anybody know if it is a collectable? or worth anything?

thanks

25. steve smith says:

have a book by JACKIE MILBURN Newcastle United F.C., Linfield and England. called golden goals ( illustated ) some great photos of the past in good condition. looking for offers

26. Richard says:

Hi
    Interested in any England match worn shirts, match pennnats or caps re england team
    My text is 07967054239
    Richard

27. Mike Day says:

Hello I have the following collectables and would welcome your opinions, valuations or offers.

1. Autographs of the 1948 Manchester United FA Cup winning team
    2. Denis Law testimonial programme
    3. Denis Law back heel programme
    4. 1976 and 77 Fa Cup final programmes
    5. England v Poland 1973
    6 League Cup Final ticket stubs City v Wolves and City v Newcastle

Many thanks

Mike

28. Malcolm Smith says:

Hi there,

I have a small autograph book with signatures from the Liverpool team which I got in 1955 – Bily Liddell, Tommy Younger, Roy Saunders, Alan A’Court, Brian Jackson, John Molyneux, Louis Bimpson, Dick White, Laurie Hughes, Geoff Twentyman, John Evans, Tony Rowley, Alex South and Don Woan (?).

Can anyone tell me if there is any value for it?

Many thanks

29. ray says:

Im interested in any early FA cup final programmes, anyone have any for me to buy, personal collection, not for resale,

30. kyle anderspn says:

i have three inscribed medals 2 from the calcutta football league dated 1929 and 1930 also one from the bon accord lge dated 1927 do these hold any value?

31. Zoso says:

I have the official Italian 1977 european cup final programme (127 pages) can you tell me the value….

32. Can anyone help me, I have a Liverpool FC mug (stamped with ‘Carigaline Pottery Republic of Ireland’) On it is engraved/printed UEFA Cup Winners 1973, FA CUP 1964 – 65 / 73 – 74. League Champions 1972 – 1973, Any idea of value? Have a Picture of it at my website:

The website is Norwegian. Please contact me if you need translation.