Two new photographs have been leaked of what is allegedly Manchester United’s new home shirt for the 09/10 season. Both designs featured in the images are quite similar. The major difference being the collar. But whether either of these photographs of the new home shirt is legitimate is unknown at this time.
What we do know is that the ‘V’ is supposed to be part of the design in honor of the first Manchester United team that played in a FA Cup, in 1909. The team that day wore an away shirt with the ‘V’ prominently displayed on the front of the shirts.
Which one do you think is real, if any? Click the comments link below and share your opinion.
For the widest selection of Premier League shirts for all 20 clubs, visit the EPL Talk Shop.
Source: Football Shirt Culture.
Pre-Order The New Man United Home Kit Today
- Manchester United Change Transfer Policy,
- Manchester United Summer Transfer Targets,
- Interview With Man United Legend Paddy Crerand,
- Rafa Or Fergie: Who Spends More In The Transfer Market,
- Photos Of Official Man United Home Shirt For 2009/2010 Season.