Superliga Coverage

Beginning tomorrow, check back to Major League Soccer Talk after every Superliga match to get some comprehensive thoughts on each and every match in the richest North American club tournament.

This entry was posted in Leagues: Major League Soccer, Superliga. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Superliga Coverage

1. eplnfl says:

Is the full schedule posted anywhere!

2. eplnfl says:

Got it. Given it's Spanish language only TV, and I am no, this is America, speak English only type of guy, is there an English language chat to help follow the games with.

No one should take me wrong here, growing up in Chicago, you would go into entire areas of the City where English was a second language. It was normal and accepted. Many of the people you would go to school with, you would visit at home and their parents spoke only another
    language or some limited English.

I enjoy the Spanish language broadcasts and find the Spanish networks do a good job with my limited Spanish.

3. eplnfl says:

Is the full schedule posted anywhere!

4. Jeff Hash says:

Eplnfl:

Last year, the official Superliga website offered the games online in English. It looks like they are doing the same this year. Check here for the links

5. eplnfl says:

Got it. Given it’s Spanish language only TV, and I am no, this is America, speak English only type of guy, is there an English language chat to help follow the games with.

language or some limited English.

6. Jeff Hash says:

Eplnfl:

7. eplnfl says:

Thanks, that was great last year.

8. eplnfl says:

Live streaming on the site tonight. So, I can see some of the late action when I get home from the Fire game. you guys will be watching for me on FSC tonight.

9. eplnfl says:

Thanks, that was great last year.

10. eplnfl says: