SUN, 8:30AM ET
EVE
CRY
SUN, 3PM ET
LEV
BAR

10 Responses to New 08/09 Everton Home & Away Shirts: Photographs

1. the away shirt has crap colours home shirt looks me the same as last season . disappointed

2. Greg says:

I’m kinda disappointed, not just at Everton, but Umbro in general. This will be the 5th new home kit Umbro have produced since the 2004/2005 season, talk about gouging the fans?

3. Noel (Dublin) says:

I for one dont mind forkin out for new kit cause it generates funds for moyes and keep up with the top how ever hard it is

4. Mitch says:

I av tu admit im extremely disapointed by umbro…as it seems to a simple plain blue shirt with a white colloar!! i think its about time we moved to a descent desighner! Adidas? But i hav tu admit the away top dus catch the eye and i will be adding it my collection!

5. TeyRock says:

Just so you know Umbro had been braught by Nike! Possibility that we will get that soon or a different one anyways! Home ones similar, Away ones nice!

6. Darren Cowzer says:

Home Shirt is fine but the back of it has a Horrible Giant Moth Tatoo.
    Away Shirt is Awfull !

7. Eric says:

I’ve always liked the simplicity of Umbro’s designs. Their logo itself is fairly unobtrusive, and recognisable. The Le Coq Sportif kits are the worst from a manufacturers logo perspective, followed closely by Canterbury. As a Chelsea Fan, my alltime favorite Chelsea uniform was the last Umbro kit. nice gold accents and NO god-awful three stripes everywhere . . .

8. t says:

Ha Ha, these both look like the kit my local team wore in 1986 when I was six years old. Good job umbro! Lol.

9. alice xx says:

ok xx

10. jimbo says:

awesome kits!!!! lovely design!!!!