If you’re looking for the Euro 2020 TV schedule for fans in the United States, you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you want to watch the European Championship in English or Spanish-language in the United States, the Euro 2020 TV schedule below has all of the details you’re looking for. As more TV coverage details are announced, we’ll update the Euro 2020 TV schedule accordingly.
All 51 games of Euro 2020 will be televised across the over-the-air ABC network, ESPN, ESPN2 and Spanish-language options.
In total, ESPN, ESPN2 and ABC will combine to televise more than 140 live hours of the UEFA European Football Championship 2020 beginning Friday, June 12, with the opening match in Rome, through the Final on Sunday, July 12, at Wembley Stadium in London. The 51 matches of the quadrennial international competition will be played across 12 European cities.
ESPN will televise 39 UEFA EURO 2020 matches, while ESPN2 will air seven. ABC Television Network will broadcast five matches (two group stage matches, two round of 16, and one quarterfinal) – the first UEFA European Football Championship match on the network since 2008. The matches will be streamed live on both the ESPN and ABC apps.
ESPN match telecasts for the UEFA European Football Championship will include pregame, halftime and postgame studio segments.
• ESPN/ESPN2: Every ESPN, ESPN2 and ABC match telecast will feature a 30-minute pregame, halftime and postgame reaction.
• EURO Tonight will air each matchday following the last match of the day on ESPN/ESPN2.
• ESPN’s flagship news and information program SportsCenter will air in-between morning matches throughout the Tournament.
Spanish-language broadcasts of Euro 2020 will be on Univision and TUDN as part of their “Summer Of Champions” campaign. As part TUDN’s exclusive Spanish-language coverage, the vast majority of games will be available via PrendeTV, Univision’s newly launched, ad-supported streaming service, will stream 40 matches from the competition with the remaining games broadcast on Univision and TUDN, including the pivotal Semi-Final and Final matches.
Courtesy of World Soccer Talk, download a complimentary copy of The Ultimate Soccer TV And Streaming Guide, which features details on where to watch all of the leagues from around the world on US TV and streaming.
To find out when soccer games are on, download the free Soccer TV Schedules App which includes listings of all of the live soccer matches available in the United States (available on Apple iOS devices and Android devices).
Here’s the Euro 2020 TV schedule (all times Eastern):
Euro 2020 TV schedule
Monday, June 14
Tuesday, June 15
Wednesday, June 16
Thursday, June 17
Friday, June 18
Saturday, June 19
Sunday, June 20
Monday, June 21
Tuesday, June 22
Wednesday, June 23
Saturday, June 26, 2021
Sunday, June 27, 2021
Monday, June 28, 2021
Tuesday, June 29, 2021
Friday, July 2, 2021
Saturday, July 3, 2021
Tuesday, July 6, 2021
Wednesday, July 7, 2021
Sunday, July 11, 2021
Do you have any questions about the Euro 2020 TV schedule? Let us know in the comments section below.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Euro 2020, Copa America, Gold Cup & MLS
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more