One of the common stories we’ve been hearing about FIFA World Cup 2014 in Brazil is the lack of affordable accommodations that are available this summer for soccer fans from around the world. Depending on what city you’ll be visiting, many hotels are already sold out. But one option you may want to consider that is safe and affordable is camping.
World Cup Camping Rio offers a camping site that has been purposely built for soccer fans visiting Brazil this June. It’s based in Rio de Janeiro, the hub for World Cup 2014, in the western district of Recreio. The campground is set in beautiful farmland and surrounded by mountains.
Some of the features of World Cup Camping Rio include:
- 24/7 security,
- Transportation is offered on match days to Sao Paulo and Belo Horizonte,
- Swimming pool is available on-site,
- A walk to a beautiful beach is just one mile away,
- Food stalls are on-site,
- The camp site features bars within walking distance that feature big-screen TVs to make sure you don’t miss any matches,
- Transportation is available to take you to Copacabana, Maracana and attractions across Rio,
- Lockers are available on-site to secure passports, etc
The price for a stay at World Cup Camping Rio is just $58 per person per night (with a minimum stay of 3 consecutive nights required). The price also includes tent hire, so you’ll have everything you need to relax, unwind and save during World Cup 2014.
To book your tent today, e-mail [email protected] with the following details:
> Your name, address and phone number
> Your arrival and departure date
> Passport number of all guests (as well as what country issued the passports)
> Whether you want a 1-, 2-, 3- or 4-person tent
> Any special requests
After World Cup Camping Rio confirms the availability of your tent and the nights you’d like to stay, you’ll then receive a PIN number so you can complete the booking online via a secure-site.