MON, 3PM ET
ATL
OLY
TUES, 2:45PM ET
JUV
MAL

USMNT World Cup Shirt From Nike: Leaked [PHOTOS]

usmnt world cup shirt closeup 600x600 USMNT World Cup Shirt From Nike: Leaked [PHOTOS]

Photos of the US Men’s National Team shirt for World Cup 2014 have been leaked on the Internet.

Designed by Nike, the USMNT home shirt for Brazil 2014 is a white shirt with a polo-shirt collar. The shirt features red trim on the bottom of the short-sleeves as well as on the edges of the collar.

The most distinctive feature is the blue and white stars that are featured on the inside back of the collar.

On the close-up shot of the shirt (above), you can see that the shirt features thin horizontal lines across the front and back of the USMNT shirt.

What’s your opinion about the USA World Cup shirt? Share your feedback in the comments section below.

View: All of the other World Cup 2014 shirts that have been leaked thus far.

For the latest World Cup shirts and merchandise, visit the World Soccer Talk shop.

usmnt world cup shirt home USMNT World Cup Shirt From Nike: Leaked [PHOTOS]

usmnt world cup shirt home back USMNT World Cup Shirt From Nike: Leaked [PHOTOS]

This entry was posted in Nike, US National Team, World Cup, World Cup 2014. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to USMNT World Cup Shirt From Nike: Leaked [PHOTOS]

1. CTBlues says:

Well I guess the blue/white color scheme was a bit off. Maybe the away kit will be blue/red instead.

I think the shirt looks very classy minus the crest.

• KapUSMC says:

Like pretty much everyone else on the planet, I prefer the centennial crest, but all in all, I really like it. It definitely beats the where’s waldo red and white stripe.

2. Dean Stell says:

Don’t love it. I liked the last two home shirts better. This looks too much like something Tiger Wood would wear on the golf course.

3. Dylan Rodriguez says:

When will they officially unveil the kits, and will the USMNT wear them for the South Korea friendly?

• Christopher Harris says:

Shirts will be officially unveiled next month. The Feb 1 friendly against South Korea may be too soon to have the new kits used.

4. NashRambler says:

Sunil Gulati please dump the lame soccer ball crest and make the centennial crest the permanent USA Soccer crest.

5. pmac says:

Great for a tennis or golf polo. Its something I expect the coaches to be wearing on the sideline. I think the crest is a slight improvement now that the gold is gone and the shades of blue resembles the flag. But like most people I prefer the centennial crest. Or would at least like a newer version of it. I think the best part of this jersey is the part you will never see, the inside of the collar.

6. BrassMonkey says:

Plain. Plain. Boring. It’s a whit polo with red trim. So what?

Bring back the ’94 designs IMO… at least they said something.

7. Smokey Bacon says:

The shirt is so plain and dull, it draws your eyes towards the hideous badge. The centennial shirt is 100 times better than this. This shirt says 3 and out.

8. EPLNFL says:

Elegantly simple. Will buy it.

9. Evan says:

That crest needs to go. It looks terrible.

10. Justin says:

FFS get rid of that crest. Embarrassing.

11. Justin says:

According to <a href="http://worldsoccertalk.com/2014/01/09/new-details-released-about-usmnt-home-and-away-shirts-for-world-cup-2014/"This Post on WorldSoccerTalk, the trip should be blue. Not sure if this leaked shirt is the real deal.

12. Tim says:

Khaki shorts for the kit too?

13. Rey Pygsterio says:

They aren’t winning anything in this jersey.

14. Eli says:

It looks great. Only negative I can see is the crest. Crest looks better with blue but I personally loved the centennial crest

15. Seth says:

boring, but not horrible. The crest is “better” than when it had the nasty gold trim, but it still looks cartoonish like something I took off of clip-art. I hope this is wrong or they have a change of heart and keep the centennial crest. Also, I hate the collar for completely different reasons. The U.S. has developed a strong,devoted, and exciting soccer following. We have done this through MLS and through making it “ours”… European scarves and collars have no place in American soccer, in my opinion.

I expected more from Nike. This seems like just a tweek on old England kits and every time we try to “copy” England, U.S. soccer takes one step backwards…