Where will Rafa Benitez end up this summer? As a manager on the continent, or — as he thinks — managing a top club in the Premier League? I don’t foresee any managerial changes this summer at any of the top 5 Premier League teams, so which team does he have his eyes on?
Here are tonight’s Premier League news headlines:
- Rafael Benitez sets his sights on summer move to ‘top’ English side — The Telegraph
- Newcastle United create prayer room for Muslim players to worship before games — The Mirror
- Vincent Kompany on Barcelona’s radar after row with Roberto Mancini — Telegraph
- How can football be a beautiful game and justify Paolo Di Canio’s Nazi salute? — The Guardian
- Hillsborough: Never Forgotten, BBC Two, review — The Telegraph
- Fulham’s Steve Sidwell to serve three-match ban after appeal is rejected — The Independent
- Tim Krul and Davide Santon could return for Newcastle in Europa League — BBC Sport
- Neil Taylor has stepped up his return from injury by playing 80 minutes for u-21 side — Sky Sports
- Jermain Defoe sustains muscle injury; out 2-3 games — Cartilage Free Captain
- TV comic cautioned over stunt limbering up on pitch with Man City players — The Independent
- Benítez thought Wilkins’ comment on rotation policy causing Cole’s injury was an April Fool — Telegraph
- 20 of the best obsolete English football club badges — Who Ate All The Pies
The Nightly EPL is tomorrow’s news today. It’s often tomorrow morning’s British newspaper headlines that are published the night before. We do all the work for you, combing the Internet and aggregating the news for you. Read The Nightly EPL on EPL Talk every night before bed, so you can stay on top of all the news that matters.