After one year of trials and tribulation, we can finally put the John Terry racist allegations story to bed after the Chelsea captain today decided not to appeal against the racial abuse judgement.
Here are today’s Premier League news headlines:
- John Terry to miss next 4 matches after deciding not to appeal against racial abuse judgement — The Independent
- Liverpool forward Fabio Borini expected to miss three months through injury — The Telegraph
- Lukasz Fabianski and Wojciech Szczesny suffer injury setbacks for Arsenal — The Daily Mail
- Arsenal still football’s most expensive day out says new ticket survey — The Guardian
- Manchester City striker John Guidetti signs new contract — BBC Sport
- FA silent after it emerges England players needed sleeping pills after taking caffeine tablets — The Independent
- Ashley Cole fined record £90,000 for labelling the FA a ‘bunch of t**ts’ — The Independent
- FA consider boycotting future games in Serbia following abuse at Under-21 game — The Telegraph
- Roy Hodgson’s England show no signs of improvement, says Michael Cox — The Guardian
- Football Association chairman David Bernstein loses bid to extend tenure — The Telegraph
- Jack Wilshere plays 90 minutes for Arsenal reserves — The Independent
- Roy Hodgson satisfied by England’s 1-1 draw in Poland — BBC Sport
The Daily EPL is your morning guide to the latest Premier League news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily EPL on EPL Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.