Euro 2012 News: Spain Will Start With 3 Strikers, Says Del Bosque
Euro 2012 has flown by so quickly, with so much quality on display except for a few quarter-finals that dragged on. Nevertheless, we’re now here at the final. And the breaking news is that Vicente Del Bosque is going to name three strikers to start for Spain. We may now be in for a very exciting final instead of the snoozer we had expected (due to Spain’s 4-6-0 formation).
Don’t forget to go ahead and listen to the latest Euro Talk Podcast episodes if you’ve missed any.
- Spain will play with three strikers, says Del Bosque — Live Soccer
- Xavi urges Spain to make history — BBC Sport
- Mario Balotelli: The mercurial star who’s a mother’s boy — The Observer
- Cesare Prandelli restores sense of pride and power to Italy — The Guardian
- Spain vs Italy preview — Zonal Marking
- Roy Hodgson must call time on John Terry’s England career, says Daniel Taylor — The Guardian
- Italy’s Buffon on Prandelli, Pirlo, making history — UEFA.com
- Prandelli hails Balotelli’s attitude ahead of Spain final — The Guardian
- Ruud Gullit has revealed he wants the vacant Holland manager’s job — Sky Sports
- Gerrard feels he will still be good enough to make an impact for England at Brazil 2014 — Sky Sports
- Didier Deschamps favorite to replace Laurent Blanc as France boss — NDTV