Arsenal Home Shirt for 2012-13 Season: Leaked On Internet [PHOTO]

arsenal new shirt group shot 600x375 Arsenal Home Shirt for 2012 13 Season: Leaked On Internet [PHOTO]

New photos of Arsenal’s home shirt for the 2012-13 season have been leaked on the Internet.

The leaked images come from an Arsenal catalog that features official photographs of Arsenal footballers wearing the new home kit. As you can see above and below, players such as Robin van Persie, Jack Wilshere, Theo Walcott, Thomas Vermaelen and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain are seen modeling the famous red and white tops.

Next season’s Arsenal home kit features a red shirt with white sleeves, a black rounded-collar, and red–n-black hoops near the bottom of the sleeve. The shorts are white for the Gunners, while the socks are red, white and black.

If you missed them, here are some other images of the new Arsenal home shirt (here, here and here).

arsenal home shirt catalog 600x656 Arsenal Home Shirt for 2012 13 Season: Leaked On Internet [PHOTO]

What do you think of the design for Arsenal’s new home shirt? Love it or hate it? Share your opinions in the comments section below.

This entry was posted in Arsenal, Leagues: EPL. Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Arsenal Home Shirt for 2012-13 Season: Leaked On Internet [PHOTO]

1. Sam says:

I can’t believe Arsenal ok’ed this design. Black/navy on the home shirt shouldn’t be allowed. I think the nike design team must have mixed up files and this started as the man u shirt.
    I have to say thanks for the design b/c it saves me $70 next year because I wont be buying it.

2. Vance says:

I love, it its different. Unorthodox i know, but nice to see arsenal shed its shell. maybe this means they’ll change their squad along w/ their new kit

3. KarlthewonderYak says:

I just want a red shirt with plain white sleeves. Is that too much to ask?

4. ronan says:

This could be the start of a new era. I like it.

5. Kiwi Gooner says:

Relax… these “leaked” designs are invariably nonsense.
    I’ve been seeing fake next season Arsenal shirt designs for years.
    Never seen a real one yet.
    So, relax Gooners. This design is simply not true.
    (Besides, we’d have blue rather than black. Black is not an Arsenal colour)

6. Rahim Rashid says:

We will see the different Arsenal next season, this is what it means, I LIKE IT

7. Fog says:

Who cares about the shirts and shorts? RvP’s green shoes have to go!!!

8. RBP says:

That’s awful.

9. Statto says:

This will look good with Europa League patches on the sleeves!

10. Prince says:

I dont like the jeasey.what is black doing there.

11. GoonerVT says:

i think u’ll find it’s the real design, the official website released a logo today about preordering the kit and the logo shows a dark navy circle around the cannon, sort of like the london underground logo, and it matches the look of the kit. I like it.

12. hescoreswhenhewants says:

who the f*ck designed that stevie wonder

13. Reece L says:

I do believe this will actually be the new kit. However, the loops around the sleeves and socks will be a navy colour opposed to black. Here’s why…

If you notice, the loop around the cannon is a navy/blue colour, this suggested the loops on the kit will be the same colour.

I’m not 100% sure on this kit if I’m honest, however the red shirt/white sleeves was becoming too repetitive and just wasn’t worth the £40 every year for the new kit.

14. Ashley Burns says:

Jesus christ.

15. Frill Artist says:

Still a sh*t club.

16. Mark says:

Im hoping they do training T shirts with that same rounded logo thats on the arsenal home screen..very MOD’ish :)

17. Evan says:

Not that good in my opinion. The black ruins it. Why not just keep it simple with white and red?

Also, if anyone cares the new Man City kit was leaked. Looks absolutely brilliant.

• Alex Wolcott says:

Looks more “photoshopped” than brilliant to me. Can’t imagine Umbro logos remaining with the big move over to (gulp) Nike now a done deal.

18. Adediran adekunle says:

I like this ‘leaked’ but wot is the meaning of dat black colour,if dat should be blue colour it will be good because it’s our colour.

19. AWER GHAI says:

ARSENAL SHOULD SIGN ATLEAST EIGHT PLAYERS;AMONG THEM HAZARD,VERTONGEN,M’VILLA,GIROUD