WED, 2:45PM ET
ATL
MAL
WED, 2:45PM ET
LEV
ZEN

Chelsea Officially Launches Away Shirt for 2010-11 Season: Photos

Chelseaintro 11 Chelsea Officially Launches Away Shirt for 2010 11 Season: Photos

Chelsea has officially unveiled their away jersey for the 2010-11 season. And boy is it horrid.

We first saw leaked pictures of Chelsea’s away shirt yesterday. And while we weren’t sure 100% whether the pictures were real or not, we got confirmation today that they are. The shirt colors remind me of a popular (but disgusting to taste) chocolate treat in the United Kingdom called Terry’s Chocolate Orange. It’s got nothing to do with John Terry, but the black and orange colors remind me of the chocolate treat and Halloween. Not a good image to have for a football shirt.

More photographs of Chelsea’s away strip for the 2010-2011 season can be seen here:

Chelseacentral Chelsea Officially Launches Away Shirt for 2010 11 Season: Photos

Chelseaplayers Chelsea Officially Launches Away Shirt for 2010 11 Season: Photos

Share your feedback about the new Chelsea football shirt design in the comments section below.

For the largest selection of Premier League shirts for all 20 clubs, visit the EPL Talk Shop.

22 Responses to Chelsea Officially Launches Away Shirt for 2010-11 Season: Photos

1. peter says:

see? i told you.. lol…

2. Mike says:

I actually kind of like it. My high school’s colors were black & orange, though, so maybe I’m biased.

3. Dools says:

The theme for all kits this year seems to be “ugly.” I’m not crazy about all the black kits Adidas are launching.

4. Brandon says:

That’s just ugly… and the Liverpool 3rd kit just released is the exact same thing except with yellow instead of orange.

5. UpTheBlues says:

Horrid? What? I think they look great. A nice change.

6. Kimo C. says:

I think alone it doesn’t look so hot. But on the players it’s not to bad. I just prey that those checkered black and blue don’t turn out to be the real deal. That would be horrid!

7. hey it looks gud but i prefer the white kits for the away games, coz u remember last year we were win all the games with the white kits.

8. gamises says:

9. John @coachclifford says:

Not nearly as bad as the supposed 3rd jersey, but still a far cry from scoring well in a pass/fail context. Love the fans that see it as worth propping up though…fans are great like that. LOL

10. Ben says:

Really ugly I agree lol. I have the third kit from last year (blue and yellow) and this kit is so beautiful, they should have stayed with it.

11. CTBlues says:

I think it would be cool if the third jersey was similar to Inter’s new away jersey with the dragon going up the side but instead of a dragon a lion would be more fitting.

12. (Chelsea fan) This jerseys really don’t look nice. As always, our away jersey continues to be wack, just lyk other awayy jerseys..

13. Dave says:

I have seen better, but I’ve also nseen worse: look at Arse’s yellow or the Pewl’s white! Yuk!

14. Con says:

they look terrible on Terry and Drogba. Not sure who they would look good on – maybe the French…

15. Jay says:

Am I the only one who thinks it is insane Gaffer hates Terry’s Chocolate Orange?

I love those things.

16. knowledgewisemanyogimagi says:

It is wonderful. A triumphant kit to remain on top in.

17. the new away jersey is just not beautiful.

18. albert ndagurwa says:

its a great outfit for real champions. Black is lekkah for the blues

19. adam says:

you’re all stupid It’s very nice i think it’s the best shirt they ever had Next season chelsea will be chzmpions again

20. vermaelen5 says:

It’d be alright if not for the foolish lines across the front.