FoxSoccer.tv Q&A: EPL Talk Podcast Special Episode
Bhavesh Patel, vice president of interactive media for Fox Sports International, is the latest guest on the EPL Talk Podcast. Responsible for FoxSoccer.tv and FoxSoccer.com, Patel answers many questions from you, the readers, that you’ve posted on EPL Talk.
During the interview, Patel answers questions about:
- whether FoxSoccer.tv will add additional Premier League content other than games,
- what the delay is for Premier League games shown on Fox Soccer Channel that are made available on demand on FoxSoccer.tv,
- whether you can watch two Premier League games online at once on FoxSoccer.tv,
- what we can expect to see on FoxSoccer.com during this summer’s World Cup,
- if there are plans to make FoxSoccer.tv available on the iPad, iPhone or similar devices, and more.
Don’t forget that the EPL Talk Podcast is the only Premier League interview and analysis podcast available for free. In the past few weeks, we’ve interviewed legends of the game such as Dwight Yorke, Andrew Cole, Steve McManaman, Gary O’Reilly and Robbie Earle as well as experts such as Declan Hill, Simon Kuper, Misha Sher, Andy Brassell, Tim Vickery and many others. Why pay $40 a year to rival podcasts when you can subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast for FREE featuring interviews with the biggest names in football?