SAT, 3PM ET
ICC
SUN, 10AM ET
ARS
MCFC

Happy Holidays From Fox Soccer Channel

fox soccer channel happy holidays card Happy Holidays From Fox Soccer Channel

EPL Talk received a Happy Holidays card late last week from Fox Soccer Channel, so I thought I’d share it with you. In previous years, Fox have sent holidays cards via e-mail such as this one as well as Flash greeting cards. If I get any holiday cards from GolTV, ESPN, Setanta Sports or others, I’ll post them online so you can see how the networks spread their good cheer.

This entry was posted in General, Leagues: EPL and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Happy Holidays From Fox Soccer Channel

1. Rich says:

send them one back and tell them to get on the HD train.

2. Rich says:

well that’s good to hear! thanks Gaffer.

3. Chris says:

Damn, I hope they make thier exisiting channel in HD…because im sure my cable compay wont get FSC in HD if its in a seprate channel.

4. man99utd says:

Gaffer,

You stated that FSC is set for a January HD launch. Do we know what providers have agreed to pick it up?

5. CA_backpacker says:

LoL, I was thinking the same as the other commentators. “All I want for Christmas is more than one EPL game per week in HD”?

6. ovalball says:

I contacted my local Time Warner outlet about how soon after Jan. 1 they would be carrying the HD version of FSC.

“We will post any changes to our HD lineup on our website.”

Well, gee, thanks.

7. Smstau says:

Happy new year & Merry christmas to all of you..Enjoy the celebrations…