11 Responses to MLS Cup Poll

1. For the record, I have picked RSL to win. From the early poll results, it appears I am isolated in this opinion. :(

• Lars says:

Excellent pick. I was cheering for RSL but voted for LA.

Rimando is an amazing keeper and Donovan had some epic fail on his penalty.

2. 2010-2011 CONCACAF Champions League says:

So tonight is the match to avoid having to face Joe Public in next year’s CCL preliminary round. There is good reason to fear a Joe Public or W Connection. Both teams should be amply motivated.

3. dan says:

i picked Real Salt Lake. There very interesting team too me.

4. Martek says:

I’m with you Kartik.

5. The Gaffer says:

In memory of Miami Fusion, I have to support Real Salt Lake with former Fusion players Nick Rimando and Kyle Beckerman.

6. dan says:

i actually liked the Fusion and Mutiny. I thought they were cool names and they had cool colors and jersesys

7. dan says:

real salt lake wins

8. Oscar says:

Might have been the lesser of two evils, but I’m glad that the underdog RSL won it. It’s good to see a team start the playoffs ranked so low they ended up in the alternate conference, only to win it all.

9. 2010-2011 CONCACAF Champions League says:

The game was not that big a deal. RSL did need to avoid the CCL preliminary, but the Galaxy are 100% confident that they will join RSL in the Group Stage. So there are no tears in the City of Angels. The Galaxy may end up having the last laugh next year in the ConcaChampions. All bets are off. Anything can happen.