Here are five Premier League-related stories I found interesting that I want to share with you. Enjoy.
- Why the prices of football memorabilia are skyrocketing (The Daily Mail)
- Fulham opens their own online store just for American residents (Fulham FC)
- Premier League chairmen have agreed to send out an invitation to tenders to TV broadcasters within the next three to four months to TV rights for the 2010-2013 seasons (Sporting Life)
- The Premier League leads the way in generating the most amount of revenue from merchandising (Football Shirt Culture)
- Don’t forget there’s just one more week to go in the ‘Win A Free Who Are Ya Designs T-Shirt Contest’ (EPL Talk)