If you want to win a copy of the Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 video game for the PS2, listen to this week’s EPL Talk Podcast interview with Derek Rae to find out how.
New features of the game from Konami include:
– International Challenge mode, allowing you to take a side through qualifications for a World Cup
– Passing, shooting and through balls all become ‘simpler’ allowing more fluid gameplay.
– Referee’s are less likely to give free-kicks for niggly fouls.
– Quick free-kicks can be performed using R1+L1.
– New “Random Selection” match mode.
– More responsive manual player switching.
– Players making off-the ball runs and identifying where they want the ball playing by pointing.
– Defenders jockey for position and strikers work to turn their opponent as they receive the ball.
Hurry. Be sure to enter for a chance to win the game between now and Friday, February 23rd. The winner will be announced on the next podcast featuring an interview with former Premiership referee Jeff Winter.