Win a Copy of Pro Evolution Soccer 2007
If you want to win a copy of the Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 video game for the PS2, listen to this week’s EPL Talk Podcast interview with Derek Rae to find out how.
New features of the game from Konami include:
- International Challenge mode, allowing you to take a side through qualifications for a World Cup.
- Passing, shooting and through balls all become ‘simpler’ allowing more fluid gameplay.
- Referee’s are less likely to give free-kicks for niggly fouls.
- Quick free-kicks can be performed using R1+L1.
- New “Random Selection” match mode.
- More responsive manual player switching.
- Players making off-the ball runs and identifying where they want the ball playing by pointing.
- Defenders jockey for position and strikers work to turn their opponent as they receive the ball.
Hurry. Be sure to enter for a chance to win the game between now and Friday, February 23rd. The winner will be announced on the next podcast featuring an interview with former Premiership referee Jeff Winter.
About Christopher Harris
Founder and publisher of World Soccer Talk, Christopher Harris is the managing editor of the site. He has been interviewed by The New York Times, The Guardian and several other publications. Plus he has made appearances on NPR, BBC World, CBC, BBC Five Live, talkSPORT and beIN SPORT.
Harris, who has lived in Florida since 1984, has supported Swansea City since 1979. He's also an expert on soccer in South Florida, and got engaged during half-time of a MLS game.
Harris launched EPL Talk in 2005, which was rebranded as World Soccer Talk in 2013.
View all posts by Christopher Harris →