Manchester United Appoint Specialist to Improve Old Trafford Atmosphere: The Daily EPL
Manchester United have appointed an acoustic engineer to help improve the atmosphere at Old Trafford.
The move comes after many Manchester United supporters complained that even though supporters in the Stretford End make a tremendous amount of noise, very few fans at the other end of the ground can hear them. The acoustic engineer has been brought in to review the current atmosphere, and will report his or her findings at the end of this season.
As an aside, here are the top 20 loudest grounds in the Premier League.
Here are today’s Premier League news headlines:
- Manchester United appoint specialist to improve Old Trafford atmosphere — The Guardian
- QPR dealt blow as Shaun Wright-Phillips ruled out for the rest of the season — The Telegraph
- Karren Brady reveals miscarriage heartache to Piers Morgan — The Mail
- Redknapp: ‘It’s amazing Di Canio is a fascist now he’s at Sunderland, but wasn’t at Swindon’ — Telegraph
- Gareth Bale’s ankle swelling diminishes enough to allow for scan — The Guardian
- Sigurdsson backs ‘hungry’ fringe players to replace ‘huge Gareth Bale void’ — The Telegraph
- Paolo Di Canio will get best out of Sunderland, says Adam Johnson — The Guardian
- Romelu Lukaku fights to release father from prison — The Mail
- Luis Suarez has been the best player in England this season, says Brendan Rodgers — Telegraph
- VIDEO: Finishing second will be success – Joe Hart — BBC Sport
- VIDEO: Yaya Toure signs new contract at Manchester City — YouTube/MCFC
- Moyes might think it’s the right time for a new challenge, says Graham Stuart — Liverpool Echo
The Daily EPL is your morning guide to the latest Premier League news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily EPL on EPL Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.