A small segment of West Ham United supporters have dragged the club’s name through the mud this weekend after sickening “Adolf Hitler is coming for you” chants and Nazi salutes aimed at Tottenham Hotspur supporters in this past weekend’s derby match.
Here are today’s Premier League news headlines:
- West Ham fans filmed making Nazi salutes towards Tottenham — 101 Great Goals
- FA set to investigate West Ham fans’ alleged antisemitic chanting at Spurs — The Guardian
- David Moyes says he would like to find a goalkeeper who can make Tim Howard fight for his place — Sky Sports
- Alan Pardew ‘worried’ by Newcastle form ahead of Stoke meeting — The Independent
- Harry Redknapp: QPR is my toughest challenge yet — The Guardian
- Stoke captain Ryan Shawcross set to sign six-year deal — The Independent
- When BBC Sport met Eric Cantona (Video) — BBC Sport
- QPR’s Mark Bowen defends Mark Hughes’ record in transfer market — The Independent
- Fox Sports keeps Premier League rights in Australia — SportsPro
- Aston Villa captain Ron Vlaar a doubt for Reading meeting — The Independent
- New hope in John Guidetti fitness fight at Manchester City — Manchester Evening News
- Rodgers plays down significance of January transfer window for Liverpool — The Independent
The Daily EPL is your morning guide to the latest Premier League news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily EPL on EPL Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.