The second issue of the EPL Talk Email Newsletter was sent this morning to subscribers. If you didn’t receive a copy, be sure you subscribe today. If you’ve registered for other EPL Talk e-mails in the past, just enter your e-mail address to bring up your interest categories, and you can then select the weekly e-newsletter.
To see what you’re missing, here’s what we had in this morning’s e-newsletter:
- Schedule for all of the Prem matches during the next 7 days on FSC & Setanta,
- Surprising information about ticket sales for this weekend’s EPL matches,
- Web site of the week: The politics and business of football,
- The winner of the EPL Talk T-shirt is announced, and we give you another opportunity to win your own shirt,
- Links to the latest articles about Premiership TV coverage in the US,
- ‘Did you know’ segment on the Premier League stadium that was built in 1892 and is still in use, that has a church just a few yards from the pitch, and once was the venue for an exhibition match between the White Sox and Giants baseball teams,
- Plus more.