Picks

Yes, I had the advantage of seeing the games yesterday before I made these picks.

June 24th

FINAL

France beats Brazil

Third Place

Germany beats Portugal

6 Responses to Picks

1. Anonymous says:

Hey France boy, you are going to regret your picks against England. It is amazing how this website has outright pro-French bias. I know what real Yanks think of France so you guys must just be weak.

2. Zizou 06 says:

After todays game, I feel pretty confident with my pick against England :)

3. Xavier says:

I’ve picked England to win the entire cup, but after today you have to wonder.

4. We Are the Three Lions says:

Do you know anything about Football? England will never lose to Portugal. I assure you we will kill them. Look at our defense today holding up against a constant attck from a good South American side, even with Rooney and Owen out.

5. Federico says:

I agree. Portugal will be strong.

6. Zizou 06 says:

I knew that the English fans would have an excuse for their poor showing. Kartik and I were talking and he said “the English are just going to say they have a great defense.” And he was right!

Honestly, I think you need to ask yourself if you know football. Lets see…England ranked 10th, Portugal 7th. The last time England beat Portugal was 8 years ago. Portugal defeated England in Euro 2000 and 2004. So, yeah, I do think you will lose to Portugal (that is if you make it that far).

I am starting to notice one thing with English fans…they seem to not only be arrogant, but ignorant as well. They feel that they are the best in the world, always. Yet, they have been VERY FAR from proving that.

Yeah, I think most English fans think that we should take them seriously because they beat Germany 5-1 in 2002! They still talk about that game like it was yesterday!