Welcome to the latest episode of the World Soccer Talk Podcast, the longest running soccer podcast on the planet (since 2006).
In the new format of the show, episode 1 of the rebooted World Soccer Talk Podcast focuses on soccer TV coverage, as well as the latest news about how you can watch soccer on TV, streaming and apps.
Hosts Christopher Harris and Kartik Krishnaiyer dive into a range of topics including:
• Has the sports TV bubble burst?
• beIN SPORTS’ impressive viewing numbers for a recent game involving Premier League teams,
• Whether FOX Sports will ever be able to surpass NBC’s quality in production and analysts,
• Big concerns for MLS TV ratings now that both New York teams are out of the MLS Cup,
• And much more, including the upcoming launch of a new streaming service from DirecTV.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Here are the different ways you can download the World Soccer Talk Podcast stream.
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Soundcloud, YouTube and Audioboom.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season