World Soccer Talk is a weekly podcast about watching soccer on TV, online and apps.
In the NEW episode, number 154, Christopher Harris and guest co-host Chris Wittyngham cover a range of topics including:
• ESPN+ gobbles up more soccer rights
• Why Chicharito could be the best medicine for MLS TV ratings
• Sports broadcaster drops a major hint about Copa America rights
• CBS keeps expanding their portfolio of sports rights
• Find out which game was the most-watched of the European club season so far
• Learn more about how to watch Liga MX games in English
• Plus we have a bunch of letters from you, the listeners, in our mailbag section.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Send in your questions, comments and feedback via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, via Twitter (@worldsoccertalk) or Facebook. We’ll read them out on-air in the next episode.
Here are the different ways you can download the World Soccer Talk Podcast stream:
• Listen to all of our episodes of the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Spotify,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Pandora app and website,
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Overcast, Soundcloud, Spreaker, YouTube and Audioboom.