This edition of The Third Half with Johnathan Starling starts with Christopher Murphy as we discuss the upcoming weekend in the Bundesliga.
Shakira Graham from Championship Talk discusses the upcoming weekend of the Championship along with some news tidbits.
Kartik from Major League Soccer Talk talks about the week that was CONCACAF World Cup Qualifiers and we get into an in depth look at an incident in Houston regarding racism.
Kevin from Serie A Talk discusses Italy in World Cup Qualifying along with a few news tidbits.
I come back at the end to look at the injury woes coming out of the International Break, Liverpool and their Champions League tie with Atletico Madrid, David Moyes and his new contract, along with the England National Team and previewing the weekend in the Premier League.
All feedback is welcomed and appreciated at firstname.lastname@example.org.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
- Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
- Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- Liverpool’s Diaz from indigenous community that breeds ‘toughness’
- Mbappe’s PSG to play three games in Japan in July
- The Spaniard raised at Barcelona who made Hong Kong football history
- ‘One in a million’ Klopp makes Liverpool a European giant once more
- Harmony reigns as Ancelotti and Real Madrid proves a winning combination
- Real Madrid remain Europe’s most valuable football club: report
- Tearful Mourinho hails Conference League ‘history’ for Roma
- Mbappe’s rumored benefits allow too much power for one player
- Zaniolo fires Roma to Conference League triumph over Feyenoord
- Kompany ‘parts ways’ with Belgium’s Anderlecht