World Soccer Talk is the weekly soccer podcast on the topic of watching soccer on TV, online and apps.
In the NEW episode, number 64, Kartik Krishnaiyer and Christopher Harris cover a range of topics including:
• News and discussion about Telemundo and FOX’s World Cup coverage plans,
• How MLS did in the TV ratings for the opening weekend of the 2018 season,
• What changes are happening in Serie A in 2018,
• What eyeopening remarks LaLiga said about the next TV rights package,
• And of course we have feedback and questions from you in the Listener Mailbag section.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
This week’s episode of the World Soccer Talk Podcast is sponsored by Away Days, an independent soccer clothing company. World Soccer Talk listeners get a 15% discount on the store when you use promo code WORLDSOCCER at checkout.
Send in your questions, comments and feedback via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, via Twitter (@worldsoccertalk) or Facebook. We’ll read them out on-air in the next episode.
Here are the different ways you can download the World Soccer Talk Podcast stream.
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Soundcloud, Spreaker, YouTube and Audioboom.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more