The latest episode of World Soccer Talk Radio features an interview with Crystal Palace Chairman Steve Parish.
During the interview, Mr. Parish shares what makes the USA so appealing to Crystal Palace, why the club decided to have NBC Sports and Goalhanger Films produce a behind-the-scenes documentary about the club, how the club is such a US-centric brand, as well as the successful ‘South London and Proud’ campaign.
The chairman also discusses Crystal Palace’s development plans for Selhurst Park, whether the club would be interested in more foreign investment in the future, as well as when the club will be traveling to the USA again for friendly matches.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Here are the different ways you can listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast:
• Listen to all of our episodes of the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Spotify,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Pandora app and website,
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Overcast, Soundcloud, Spreaker, YouTube and Audioboom.