Welcome to the latest episode of the World Soccer Talk Podcast, the longest running soccer podcast on the planet (since 2006).
In this episode, host Nipun Chopra is joined by Kartik Krishnaiyer to discuss the fourth gameweek of the Premier League. Topics include the Manchester derby, Arsenal’s comeback win against Southampton, Liverpool and Tottenham’s impressive victories as well as Chelsea fighting back to draw Swansea in South Wales, and much more.
This episode of the World Soccer Talk Podcast is sponsored by Sling TV.
Listeners get a free 7-day trial to Sling Blue
With Sling Blue, you can watch this week’s UEFA Champions League, Europa League and Premier League matches featuring PSG vs. Arsenal, Feyenoord vs. Manchester United, Chelsea vs. Liverpool and much more.
Sign up for the 7-day free trial to Sling Blue today.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Here are the different ways you can download the World Soccer Talk Podcast stream.
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Soundcloud and Audioboom.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season