Listen to the latest episode of World Soccer Talk Radio featuring an interview with Nipun Chopra, co-host of the United and Liverpool Fans Podcast.
During the interview, Nipun discusses new research about concussions in soccer, and which league will be the first to treat the conditions seriously. Plus Nipun shares his opinion regarding the war of words between Paul Scholes and Louis van Gaal about Manchester United’s lack of creativity. On top of this, Nate and Nipun discuss the promotion/relegation climate and why it’s difficult to have a serious conversation about the topic.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Here are the different ways you can download the World Soccer Talk stream, which includes both World Soccer Talk Radio and Soccer Morning (in total, 10 episodes of soccer goodness per week!).
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Soundcloud and Audioboom
• Download the World Soccer Talk app for iPhone, iPad and iOS devices or Android devices.
Hosted by Nate Abaurrea, World Soccer Talk Radio is a nightly soccer news and discussion show that will air Mondays through Fridays each week. The show will feature interviews with insightful guests as well as taking listener calls.
World Soccer Radio covers a range of topics — from the Premier League to MLS to US soccer, La Liga and whatever soccer topics are on your mind.
Got any questions for us, or want to talk world soccer? Call us during future shows on the listener line at 1-800-878-PLAY (7529).
Nate Abaurrea bio
Nate is a radio sportscaster, writer, stand-up comedian, and soccer coach located in Redding, California. Originally from Watsonville, a futbol crazy town in Santa Cruz County, Nate is a graduate of Humboldt State University where he majored in Broadcast Journalism. Soccer is one his true loves in life, and he is an avid Liverpool FC, San Jose Earthquakes, and United States National Team supporter. Road trips, sake & sushi outings, and late night terrace inspired singing are some of his hobbies. His greatest heroes include Bill Shankly, Richard Pryor, Diego Maradona, Hunter S. Thompson, and Jon Miller. In addition to World Soccer Talk Radio, Nate’s work can be heard on AM 1460 in Redding and online at KCNR1460.com, where he is the lead radio voice for live coverage of Northern California college and high school sports.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
- Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
- Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- ‘Next Messi’ Bojan learned, suffered in itinerant career
- Finalists Orlando Pirates vow to avoid another Moroccan mauling
- Arsenal face Chelsea, Everton and Orlando on US summer tour
- ‘All heroes’ – Trapp hails support as Frankfurt win Europa League
- Eintracht Frankfurt beat Rangers on penalties to win Europa League
- ‘Historic’ equal pay deal for US men and women footballers
- Tuchel tells Chelsea to prepare for ‘rebuilding’ to keep up with rivals
- Charlotte vs Chelsea tickets on sale for July 20 clash
- ‘Uncomfortable’ Magath plots against old club Hamburg in play-off
- Senegal probing feared homophobic attack by mob