World Soccer Talk is the weekly soccer podcast on the topic of watching soccer on TV, online and apps.
In the NEW episode, number 40, Kartik Krishnaiyer and Christopher Harris cover a range of topics including:
• The discussion about the competition for viewers that MLS faces,
• Strong viewing numbers for the Premier League on NBC so far this season,
• Feedback on Turner’s plans for the Champions League, as well as
• Univision making inroads on LaLiga in the United States.
• And much more.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Send in your questions, comments and feedback via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, via Twitter (@wsoccertalk) or Facebook. We’ll read them out on-air in the next episode.
Here are the different ways you can download the World Soccer Talk Podcast stream.
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Soundcloud, Spreaker, YouTube and Audioboom.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
- Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
- Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more
- USWNT roster announced ahead of October friendlies
- 2023 Women’s World Cup tickets go on sale from October 6th
- MLS killed the TV star: A farewell to MLS regional broadcast crews
- 5 fundamental questions MLS must answer before Apple TV launch
- Study shows Premier League clubs hit hardest by injuries
- Todd Boehly in talks to purchase Portuguese club
- Qatar affirms COVID-19 tests requirements ahead of World Cup
- Cristiano Ronaldo should have taken outrageous Saudi offer
- FIFA 23 needs to focus on things beyond Ted Lasso
- Barcelona VP says Messi return would be ‘possible financially’