Listen to the latest episode of World Soccer Talk Radio featuring an interview with Miles Jacobson, the studio director at Sports Interactive, the company that’s responsible for the classic Football Manager computer game.
In the interview with Miles, he discusses the new features in Football Manager 2016, how statistics have enhanced the game, which footballers play the game, the story of how Rangers used Football Manager to try to scout one of the greatest players in the world before he was famous, how the game is being used as a scouting tool for clubs, how Brentford use technology and a moneyball approach to get an edge, how data changes everything, the partnership between Watford FC and Football Manager, and much more.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Here are the different ways you can listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast:
• Listen to all of our episodes of the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Spotify,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Pandora app and website,
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Overcast, Soundcloud, Spreaker, YouTube and Audioboom.