After a Premier League weekend where the race for the top, Champions League spots and relegation is practically over, host Nick Webster discusses whether the Premier League is getting boring or not. Pundits Nate Abaurrea and Robin Burt share their opinions, and also discuss the matches from the weekend in the Prem.
And don’t forget to interact with the pod using hashtag #WSTPod on Twitter.
Listen to the episode via this link or using the above player.
Here are the different ways you can listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast:
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Soundcloud and Audioboom
• Download the World Soccer Talk app for iPhone, iPad and iOS devices or Android devices.
Prior to World Soccer Talk, Nick was a producer and host on FOX Soccer Channel, where he co-hosted FOX Football Fone-In. Nick commentated Chivas USA games for KDOC LA56.
Read the interview with Nick Webster.
Read the interview with Nate Abaurrea.
Robin is a marketing executive with over 25 years’ experience in the entertainment business working for American Film Market, Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles Philharmonic, Special Olympics and the Organizing Committee for the 1994 World Cup.
Read the interview with Robin Burt.
Nicky also appears regularly on TV in shows like The Kendra Show and Shedding for the Wedding and is the go-to personal trainer for celebrities like Gerard Butler, Graham Mctavish (The Hobbit & Outlander), Chinedu Obasi (Schalke and Nigeria) and Victor Anichebe (West Brom and Nigeria), Kendra Wilkinson, Mel B and Chris Harrison
Follow our experts on Twitter:
World Soccer Talk: @worldsoccertalk
Nick Webster: @NickWebster
Kartik Krishnaiyer: @kkfla737
Nate Abaurrea: @DarthNater99
Robin Burt: @burtiboy11
Nicky Holender: @NickyHolender
Grant Kerr: @GrantKerrMedia
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $5.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo