World Soccer Talk is the weekly soccer podcast on the topic of watching soccer on TV, online and apps.
In the NEW episode, number 38, Kartik Krishnaiyer and Christopher Harris cover a range of topics including:
• Exclusive interviews with Jon Champion and Taylor Twellman,
• All of the details about the Championship and EFL Cup rights switching to ESPN,
• Details about beIN SPORTS picking up new rights to a European soccer league,
• DISH sues Univision over Facebook Live streaming of soccer,
• Plus questions and feedback from you, the listeners.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Send in your questions, comments and feedback via e-mail email@example.com, via Twitter (@wsoccertalk) or Facebook. We’ll read them out on-air in the next episode.
Here are the different ways you can download the World Soccer Talk Podcast stream.
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Soundcloud, YouTube and Audioboom.