World Soccer Talk is the weekly soccer podcast on the topic of watching soccer on TV, online and apps.
In the NEW episode, number 71, Christopher Harris covers a range of topics including:
• An exclusive interview with Telemundo commentators about their preparations for this summer’s World Cup,
• We discuss which sports TV network has lost more than 600,000 subscribers in the last year,
• Who Martin Tyler will be commentating the World Cup for this summer,
• And of course we have feedback and questions from you in the Listener Mailbag section.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
This week’s show is sponsored by Sling TV’s Best of Spanish TV package. Sign up for a 7-day free trial at worldsoccertalk.com/elclasico
Send in your questions, comments and feedback via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, via Twitter (@worldsoccertalk) or Facebook. We’ll read them out on-air in the next episode.
Here are the different ways you can download the World Soccer Talk Podcast stream.
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Soundcloud, Spreaker, YouTube and Audioboom.