World Soccer Talk is the weekly soccer podcast on the topic of watching soccer on TV, online and apps.
In the NEW episode, number 30, Kartik Krishnaiyer and Christopher Harris cover a range of topics including:
• Who will be FOX’s lead commentary team for World Cup 2018,
• Latest news from FOX and Telemundo about their Confederations Cup coverage
• Analysis of the UEFA Champions League TV coverage in the USA,
• Our thoughts on what impact the MLS Miami team can have on the league and TV ratings,
• Plus questions from YOU, the listeners and much more.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Here are the different ways you can download the World Soccer Talk Podcast stream.
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Soundcloud, YouTube and Audioboom.