Listen to the classic episode of World Soccer Talk Radio featuring the Ian Crocker interview.
During the interview, the Sky Sports commentator discusses many of the most memorable matches, players and stadiums from his 25-year career in broadcasting. Plus, he chats about his favorite club, West Ham United, and how the Olympic Stadium will help or hurt the Hammers. On top of that, Crocker discusses the book he’s written about his journeys as a soccer commentator, which has taken him around the world from the lower levels all the way up to the World Cup.
The book is available to order via Amazon and all fine booksellers.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Ian Crocker is a football commentator who works for Sky Sports. Prior to his television career, Crocker commentated for Capital Gold in London, alongside Jonathan Pearce and Steve Wilson (who are both now BBC commentators). He then spent several years with BRMB Radio in Birmingham commentating on Aston Villa and Birmingham City. During this period, Crocker began providing occasional commentaries for BSkyB. He covered some live Premier League matches during Sky’s first season of coverage 1992/93, before joining permanently in 1997
Here are the different ways you can listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast:
• Listen to all of our episodes of the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Spotify,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Pandora app and website,
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Overcast, Soundcloud, Spreaker, YouTube and Audioboom.
Have any questions or feedback about the Ian Crocker interview? Let us know in the comments section below.