World Soccer Talk is the weekly soccer podcast on the topic of watching soccer on TV, online and apps.
In the NEW episode, number 70, Kartik Krishnaiyer and Christopher Harris cover a range of topics including:
• How FOX has screwed up the World Cup before a ball is kicked,
• Our first impressions of ESPN+,
• What percentage of TV soccer viewing in the US goes to MLS,
• Big news for Scottish Premiership fans
• As well as some eye-opening TV viewing numbers.
• And of course we have feedback and questions from you in the Listener Mailbag section.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Send in your questions, comments and feedback via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, via Twitter (@worldsoccertalk) or Facebook. We’ll read them out on-air in the next episode.
Here are the different ways you can download the World Soccer Talk Podcast stream.
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Soundcloud, Spreaker, YouTube and Audioboom.