First impressions can be important, they have the potential to last. Most people wonder how they fade, well, in this tournament: with good performances. Group B didn’t offer a solid ground for impressions that any of the teams are leaving. Luckily there is still time to change that, it is limited though and that is what makes these opening games so compelling.
Germany and Denmark now lead the group after ‘typical’ group opening results. Netherlands and Portugal sit bottom of the group. Licking their wounds, it is possible that the scorned sides look for retribution against their successful opponents in the next game.
Tactically, some of the managers mis-judged. What do you think? Let us know what you see as important in this tournament. Join the chat on Twitter:
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Here are the different ways you can listen to the Euro 2012 Podcast each day:
- Listen via the Flash player included on the website via EPL Talk, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Buy the EPL Talk Podcast iPhone App which is automatically updated when each new episode is released,
- If you have an Android smartphone, buy the EPL Talk Podcast Android App,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more, and
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on the Zune.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $5.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo