Listen to our latest episode focused on EPL and LaLiga TV plans.
World Soccer Talk is a weekly podcast about watching soccer on TV, online and apps.
In the NEW episode, number 173, Christopher Harris and co-host Kartik Krishnaiyer cover a range of topics including:
• Bundesliga brings the noise
• LaLiga and the Premier League announce ambitious plans for their return
• Why Major League Soccer is skating on thin ice financially
• How TV piracy may scupper the Newcastle United takeover plans
• NWSL is back… back again, this time with plans for a summer tournament
• Plus letters from you, the listeners, in our mailbag section.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Launched in 2006, the World Soccer Talk Podcast is the longest running podcast on the planet. Every week, we share the latest news about watching soccer on television and streaming, in addition to discussing what we like and dislike, and featuring your questions and feedback in our Listener Mailbag segment.
Send in your questions, comments and feedback via e-mail email@example.com, via Twitter (@worldsoccertalk) or Facebook. We’ll read them out on-air in the next episode.
Here are the different ways you can listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast:
• Listen to all of our episodes of the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Spotify,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Pandora app and website,
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Overcast, Soundcloud, Spreaker, YouTube and Audioboom.
Have any feedback or questions about the EPL and LaLiga TV plans episode? Let us know in the comments section below.