World Soccer Talk is the weekly soccer podcast on the topic of watching soccer on TV, online and apps.
In the NEW episode, number 72, Christopher Harris and Kartik Krishnaiyer cover a range of topics including:
• What the implications are for soccer fans if Comcast (who owns NBC Sports) acquires FOX Sports and Sky Sports,
• Which streaming provider the former president of ESPN has joined,
• Coverage news about the English Football League playoffs on ESPN+,
• Huge viewing numbers for el Clásico on beIN SPORTS,
• And of course we have feedback and questions from you in the Listener Mailbag section.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Send in your questions, comments and feedback via e-mail email@example.com, via Twitter (@worldsoccertalk) or Facebook. We’ll read them out on-air in the next episode.
Here are the different ways you can download the World Soccer Talk Podcast stream.
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Soundcloud, Spreaker, YouTube and Audioboom.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season