Hear our Claudio Reyna interview to listen to his thoughts about his career in England and in the Premier League.
Claudio Reyna played midfield for Manchester City and Sunderland after stints with Rangers, VfL Wolfsburg and Bayer Leverkusen, earning the nickname Captain America along the way. In 2010, we sat down with Claudio Reyna at the Adidas World Cup Media Day and talked to him about his career and his view on the changes at Manchester City and in the Premier League.
He is widely considered one of the greatest players the United States has ever produced. Reyna last played for New York Red Bulls of Major League Soccer, where he was team captain. Reyna was born in Livingston, New Jersey, where he learned the game from his father.
Reyna earned 112 caps with the United States Men’s National Team. In his club career, he played for Bayer Leverkusen, Wolfsburg, Rangers, Sunderland, Manchester City and New York Red Bulls (RBNY).
Here are the different ways you can listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast:
• Listen to all of our episodes of the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Spotify,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Pandora app and website,
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Overcast, Soundcloud, Spreaker, YouTube and Audioboom.
Have any feedback or questions about our Claudio Reyna interview? Let us know in the comments section below.