Listen to the latest episode of World Soccer Talk Radio featuring interviews with MLS Digital Vice President Chris Schlosser and author Aidan Williams.
During the interview, MLS’ Chris Schlosser explains that soccer fans are the most digitally-savvy sports fans in North America, how that helps MLS, Major League Soccer’s plans for the MLS Playoffs and MLS Cup, as well as the latest news regarding 2016 streaming on MLS Live and ESPN3.
Plus, Nate interviews Aidan Williams, author of a new book entitled ‘Worst in the World: International Football at the bottom of the FIFA Rankings.’
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Here are the different ways you can listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast:
• Listen to all of our episodes of the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Spotify,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Pandora app and website,
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Overcast, Soundcloud, Spreaker, YouTube and Audioboom.