World Soccer Talk is a weekly podcast about watching soccer on TV, online and apps.
In the NEW episode, number 149, Christopher Harris and co-host Kartik Krishnaiyer cover a range of topics including:
• Amazon makes their Premier League debut in the UK,
• ABC to broadcast 5 games from next summer’s Euro 2020,
• Impressions from Liga MX playoffs thus far,
• Competition among low-cost streaming services gets greater,
• NWSL setting the foundation for some smart media moves,
• Plus we have a bunch of letters from you, the listeners, in our mailbag section.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Send in your questions, comments and feedback via e-mail email@example.com, via Twitter (@worldsoccertalk) or Facebook. We’ll read them out on-air in the next episode.
Here are the different ways you can download the World Soccer Talk Podcast stream:
• Listen to all of our episodes of the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Spotify,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Pandora app and website,
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Overcast, Soundcloud, Spreaker, YouTube and Audioboom.