The trailer for the soccer docuseries “Welcome To Wrexham” has been released by club co-owners and actors Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney on Twitter.
Reynolds (Deadpool) and McElhenney (It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia) completed a much-publicized takeover bid for the Welsh side in November 2020. Under their stewardship Wrexham has already been nearly promoted back into the Football League, finishing 2nd in the 2021/22 National League season and narrowly losing their playoff semifinal 5-4 to Grimsby Town in extra time.
The series will enter around the pair’s entry into soccer ownership, and their efforts to elevate the club and community of Wrexham.
The series is set to debut with two episodes shown on August 24th on FX, with all episodes available August 25th on Hulu.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season